Search squid archive

Re: ICAP help

malmeida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Christos,

I think I have not made my self clear

first of all I don't have icap_class and icap_access in my squid.conf file
since you said
Your configuration should also contain something like the following:

   icap_class class_avi  service_avi
   icap_access class_avi allow all
I did those changes as per you and got that message

my problem is I have enabled icap support but some how its not work (not
able to scan)
if is use the icap-client command to test it work fine

where is my mistake?

Do you see  error messages in your squid3 server.log file?
Are there any entries in  c-icap's access.log file?
How are you testing it?

//Remy