Search squid archive

squid_ldap_auth and passwords in clear text

Since this is going to be a "public" network, people will have the
ability to load wireshark or another sniffer program.

I just got the squid_ldap_auth working ok on my segment but when
watching the protocol analyzer I see that the auth requests against the
AD are coming in as clear text passwords.  Is there anyway we can
encrypt the ldap domain requests?

 Thanks

   Scott