Search squid archive

Re: How to disable cache and verify, also performance issues

Nick Duda escreveu:
Ok, I've done this but how can I verify that the cache is not active. store.log is showing lots of activity, all GET requests.

   disable store.log !!! In almost cases, it's useless ....

the machine that is running squid is running something else ??? maybe other service running on the same machine can be compromissing some I/O as well ....

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx