Search squid archive

testing squid_ldap_auth

Hi
I'm looking for a methode to test squid_ldap_auth out side of the squid config.
I have try the following at the command line

[root@gregory-workstation ~]# /usr/lib64/squid/squid_ldap_auth -b
"OU=Organizational Structure,DC=example,DC=co,DC=za" -h 10.0.1.250
squid P@ssw)rd1
ERR Success

>From what I have read ERR Success imply s that authentication was
successful , but when I try and used this in a squid config the user
in not able to authenticate when prompted by the browser. How do I
locate that breaking point, there are no error in cache.log ?
What do I do next to find the problem.