Search squid archive

Transparent Authentication with Squid + AD

    Hi all;

 I need to make my Squid to authenticate users from an 2003 Active Directory, but I need to dont show user/password pop-up in my Web Browser, I need to use the same user has been authenticated on the Windows logon.

  Exists another way diferent from the "winbind/samba/ntlm" soluction? I dont want to need samba!

 Regards,