Search squid archive

Re: external_acl_type and %{Header} [Squid 2.6]

John Doe wrote:
----- Original Message ----

From: Valter Douglas Lisbôa Jr. <douglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:10:13 PM
Subject:  external_acl_type and %{Header} [Squid 2.6]

I have a issue that I can find a consistent documentation to resolv. The squid manual describe the %{Header} parameter of the external_acl_type in squid.conf. But no mater what header I put, it always return a '-' to my external helper.

So, Does the squid have any chance to give me the %{Content-Type} value of the header? I'm trying hard to find a way to give to the external program this information, but I dind't find any hint on google.

At least %{Referer} works for me...
But I also get a '-' for %{Content-Type}
But my firefox does no put any Content-Type header in its queries...
Are you sure there is one in your queries...?

This type of thing is probably best tested with the squidclient tool. Where you can explicity add headers to what it sends.

Amos