Search squid archive

Re: Re: Moving cache to another server

Kinkie wrote:
On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Adrian Chadd <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh yes, the swapfile metadata uses integers rather than fixed-sized
values; damn I forgot about that.

I could probably write a tool to convert those pretty easily

I wonder if I could patch Squid to do things "right"..

+1 (to doing things "right", aka using fixed-size values).

Lets take this to squid-dev.

I agree, but ... don't forget to make it backward compatible if you do. Migrating old caches up should be no problem. So better done with a tool rather than in load.

Amos