Search squid archive

Re: deny_info TCP_RESET all ?

vincent.blondel@xxxxxx wrote:
just one little question. I am trying to get 'deny_info TCP_RESET all'
working but cannot. I get a sunos 5.8 running a squid 2.6.12 and I would
like not sending any error page to all clients.

Maybe I did not really understand the real meaning of this statement but
I understand that a reset plus the right error code are sent to any
clients including localhost and/or world to any error including 400 503
..

I already tried to put this line everywhere in my config file but when I
simply try to telnet the squid server with any statement, let's
blablabla, I always get a text/html 503 error page.

Can somebody help me troubleshoot this problem .. thks in advance .

What that config statement means is:

When user is blocked by the 'all' ACL, reset their TCP connection immediately.

To use: add 'all' at the end of each *_access line you want clients to receive no error page from.

Amos