Search squid archive

Re: Ldap and windows

hurricane81@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,

I really don´t know no more what to look or what to change in my squid configuration to let a user authenticate with squid2.7Stable2 through squid_ldap_auth. It´s all perfect in the configuration and also the same lines work perfectly from command line!

Are these commands being tested as the squid_effective_user?

But when in the reality appear the login box, it looks like it doesn´recognize the password I give!!
What could it be?
Please, has someone advices or ideas of what could I check!!?? (like file permissions of squid or libraries i need for example)

Please, if someone has experience with that, let me know!!

Thanks in advance.
Greetings
Antonio

Chris