Search squid archive

Re: HTTPS proxying

Okay, debugging with those options made this a bit easier. sslBump seems to be working! Thanks a lot!

serge

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
On tor, 2008-07-31 at 08:16 -0700, Serge Egelman wrote:
I've removed the password, but that didn't seem to make much difference other than no longer prompting me at startup.

Odd.. what does cache.log say on startup?

/usr/local/squid/sbin/squid -DNYCd3

The other responses mentioned using this in transparent mode. Is that the only way of doing it? The machine I'm running this on is not on the local network, and I don't think I'd be able to add a gateway to our lab machines unless I decided to buy a whole new one.

transparent interception to an https_port acheives a similar thing to
sslBump, terminating the browser initiated SSL tunnel at Squid.

Regards
Henrik

--
/*
PhD Candidate

"Whoever said there's no such thing as a free lunch was never a grad student."

All views contained in this message, either expressed or implied, are the views of my employer, and not my own.
*/