Search squid archive

Re: Squid Reverse Proxy w/ SSL and IIS Server - Auth problems

Well, turns out that all the trouble was caused solely by the crappy NTLM authentication of IIS ... luckily, the application (or IIS?) could be changed over to basic auth, in turn everything works as expected, both with and without SSL ... Based on the things I've read about NTLM just the last couple of hours, I wonder how M$ with it's increased "desire" to get better security out can even let people still use it ...

Oh well ... thanks all for your hints ...

-gg