Search squid archive

High availability based on Squid process

I might need to take this elsewhere, but curious if anyone is doing this already.

I need to have a failover Squid proxy server in the event the primary goes down...when I say down, I mean Squid is not working. Is there any linux high availability (fault tolerance) software solutions that would failover if the squid process is not running?

- Nick