Search squid archive

About PHP Proxy

Hi List;
It's really surprising for me that my proxy has been
bypassed by on of the user using the "proxybuilder"
proxy. what it's doing is that that particular php
based proxy rewrite the mimetype. and that request
going through my actual proxy server, but as that
script is rewriting the mime type and it's encrypting
as test/html.

Overall whatever the mime type based ACL i have in my
server it's ignoring them. and that person has the
access of those blocked urls .

has anyone faced this kind of situation........

/\
Tarak

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html