Search squid archive

Re: Could you describe me about "removeFd err" a bit more.

S.KOBAYASHI wrote:
Dear developer,

I'v read a change details in squid-3.HEAD project, and I'm very interested
in revno: 8927 removedFd err.
I'm getting used to understand the code, but it's not easy to do especially
code of sockets handler. Could you please describe a bit more about revno: 8927 removedFd err, or
point out the documents?

Thanks a lot,
SEIJI KOBAYASHI

You would be better asking this over in squid-dev mailing list where all the developers hang out. That revno seems to be in response to some discussions there earlier, and still going on to a degree.

Amos