Search squid archive

Re: Could you describe me about "removeFd err" a bit more.

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 16:14 +0900, S.KOBAYASHI wrote:

> I'v read a change details in squid-3.HEAD project, and I'm very interested
> in revno: 8927 removedFd err.
> I'm getting used to understand the code, but it's not easy to do especially
> code of sockets handler.
> Could you please describe a bit more about revno: 8927 removedFd err, or
> point out the documents?

The commit message is rather detailed but unfortunately somewhat
misleading. The real cause of the bug is that the idle pconn pool code
is not able to process a specific sequence of events, including a
notification from the comm module. Henrik may have found a quick
workaround but more work is needed.

You will find a lot of details at the increasing level of problem
understanding in squid-dev mailing list archives. Follow this thread:

 http://www.mail-archive.com/squid-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg07735.html

Please move this discussion to squid-dev. The users list is for Squid
usage questions, not development.

Thank you,

Alex.