Search squid archive

Re: LiveCD type install for transparent caching of YouTube, etc?

Paul Bryson wrote:
Kinkie wrote:
This is not a code-writing activity; it's rather about having
experience in one specific usage scenario and being willing to to
share it with others.

Then I will add what I can to the wiki when I get a chance. That really is the limit of my abilities.

I've added a page with some ideas about creating a Squid install CD.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SquidAppliance

There are a lot of bits of information in there that I just don't know the answer to as I'm not familiar enough with the goings on of Squid.

How much of this seems realistic for someone to be able to put together?

Atamido