Search squid archive

Re: squidGuard - log but allow access

Quoting Marcus Kool <marcus.kool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dennis,

A negation (!) is needed if you want "Pornography NOT to pass".
The pass line should be:
   pass !Pornography !Warez all

I know that. I was trying to get it to pass but log. Every free blacklist that I have used seems to use "porn" as the defacto category. I've seen flickr.com, youtube.com and other image/video sharing site be classified as porn. I know you can probably find explicit images on these sites but the sites themselves aren't ponographic (in my opinion).

So I needed a way to log where people were going so that I can then try and reclassify some sites but not get questioned "Why is this considered porn" when they are looking at pictures of their new grand child.

The "log verbose" statement Ben sent worked just like I wanted.

--Dennis