Search squid archive

squidGuard - log but allow access

I've setup squidGuard and it works pretty well. What I would like to do is to have squidGuard log when somebody tries to go to a specific targetgroup but allow them access rather then doing a redirect.

I can only seem to get it to either log and block access or allow access but not log. This is what I have in squidGuard.conf

------------

dest Pornography {
        domainlist porn/domains
#       urllist porn/urls