Search squid archive

about windows update

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem making work "Windows Update" throught my squid proxy. All the websites are working fine, even the HTTPS websites, but when I try to use Windows Update appears this message ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817144 ):

" Thank you for your interest in obtaining updates from our site. "
" Windows Update is the online extension of Windows that helps you get the most out of your computer ... "

What I found on internet is that the windows update is reciving a package that says that my system is not a microsoft product and is the proxy server who is causing this problem. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Many thanks,
Jose