Search squid archive

Re: Re: [squid-users] centralized storage for squid

Hi Pablo

Actually, it is my case.
The URL-hash is helpful to reduce the duplicated
objects. However, once adding/removing squid server,
load balancer needs to re-calculate the hash of URL
which cause lot of TCP_MISS in squid server at the
inital stage.

Do you have same experience ?

Thanks

--- Pablo Garc燰 <malevo@xxxxxxxxx> 說: