Search squid archive

Re: centralized storage for squid

I dealt with the same problem using a load balancer in front of thecache farm, using a URL-HASH algorithm to send the same url to thesame cache every time. It works great, and also increases the hitratio a lot.
Regards, Pablo
2008/3/6 Siu Kin LAM <sklam2005@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:> Dear all>> At this moment, I have several squid servers for http> caching. Many duplicated objects have been found in> different servers.  I would minimize to data storage> by installing a large centralized storage and the> squid servers mount to the storage as data disk.>> Have anyone tried this before?>> thanks a lot>>>      Yahoo! 網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/index.html 了解更多。>