Search squid archive

Re: Squid-2, Squid-3, roadmap

I'll readily admit that I Am Not A Developer, but I'm wondering if this could be something that could be worked incrementally - finding easy-to-cleave-off subsystems that can be moved to separate threads similarly to how asyncio was. The most obvious one I can think of is the front-end client/server network socket communication code; next would be logging. Are there any other subsystems that jump out as "independent" enough to do this in the existing code base?

-C