Search squid archive

Re: Forwarding Denied when using dst cache_peer in acl

Amos Jeffries wrote:

Client machines to contact and all pages served up by the OWA need to contain either the public-access IP (213.206.xxx.yyy) or the public-access domain (exchange.company.com) which both need to point at squid.

Ah, I thought so already. Great for having it confirmed :)

There's another (very tricky) method the wiki may have once mentioned to give that config muckup. I've fixed it now.

Many thanks!

Regards,

Wouter