Search squid archive

squid banner zapping and antivirus filtering

Hello,
I'm setting up a box for a friend, a FreeBSD machine that does firewall and nat for his local lan. I've added squid as a transparent proxy so i can also add in adzapping and antivirus and later if the situation calls for it content filtering with dansguardian. I'm using squid 2.6.17 i believe the version is and this time it's not working. I'm wondering if one of my squid parameters is wrong, should a redirector be called with redirect_program or url_rewrite_program? I'm using adzap's zapchain as the squid redirector and running suqidguard, bannerfilter chained off of it, i tried to run squidclam for av but that program kept core dumping. For such a setup would raising the number of redirector processes from 5 to 10 be advisable? I don't want to go out of memory with this setup. If anyone is doing this with other programs i'd like to hear experiences as well.
Thanks.
Dave.