Search squid archive

squid proxy - FTP authentication failure

Hi , i am having problem when i connect to FTP site through squid,

the error message as follows :

An FTP authentication failure

Squid sent the following FTP command :
PASS <yourpassword>

and then received this reply

Login incorrect.

Unable to set anonymous privileges.

I am using IE / ws_ftp to open the FTP through Proxy, but there are no
prompt for me to input user name and password.

However, if i tried to connect anonymous FTP site , it success.

I have surf around the web for nearly 2 days , i found similar problem
from others' users but i can't get anysolution.

Pls. help. thx.