Search squid archive

installing squid3 in production

Hi,
I'm interested in putting squid 3 into production.
I've been using squid for 4 years now, but only lately stated playing
with squid3, mainly because i wanted to add the https_port
capabilities.

I'm looking for a sysv init script for squid3, and for an how-to
explaining how to put squid into the directory structure squid 2.x was
in (configuration under /etc/squid, logs under /var/squid, squid under
/sbin, etc.) instead of the usr/local/sbin folder structure.

Any ponters will be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Shoval