Search squid archive

Transparent proxy plus outsite proxy

Good morning,

I am seting up a Transparent proxy using squid where we already have a proxy server provided by our ISP and I am having some troubles. If I congure in the browser connections my ISP proxy, internet is working fine but I am not using the transparent proxy (the proxy server doesn't log anything) and if I don't configure it I cannot see any website because I am not using the external proxy, but my squid server is working trying to resolve all the requests. How can I integrate my ISP proxy on the squid proxy server? Is there something to do with my iptables rules that should redirect to my ISP proxy server?

Many thanks.

Jose