Search squid archive

Re: transparent Proxy

Thomas Raef wrote:
You need to apply your acls with some deny statements.

http_reply_access deny blockfiles for your mp3's, etc.

To block websites I use dstdomain instead of url_regex.

So my squid.conf contains:

acl blocksites dstdomain "/etc/squid/squid-block.acl"

http_access deny blocksites

ok. it's seems to me that it's working. i have another issue for this . while manually in my browser if i select proxy then the acl's are working fine . when i select Auto detect that time it's not working, in the sense acl's are hot hitting. although i've disable "allow_direct"