Search squid archive

problem with transparent proxy

Greetings all,

I deployed a transparent proxy for the LAN using squid, everything is
fine, but I found some of the sites will be blank (firefox) if you
visit them through the proxy (HTTP/1.1 302 Object Moved instead of
HTTP/1.1 200).

But if I set:

forwarded_for off

it renders ok then, seems that this happens only on some MS IIS based
sites. Could somebody explain me why? rules agains proxy?

Cheers,
Deephay