Search squid archive

squid in accelerator mode: invalidation of site contents

Dear all:
We're developing the new version of our CMS and we would like to use squid in accelerator mode to speed up our service.

From the application side, we know exactly when the data changed and we would like to invalidate all cached data for that site. Is this possible? maybe using squidclient or something.

We can't do this purging url by url since it doesn't makes much sense (and we don't have the url list!). We want to wipe out every cached object for mysite.com.

Thanks in advance!