Search squid archive

RE: Redirecting to different server basedonURLpattern

Hi,

Well I got it working, as I hang my head in shame.  I needed to make 2
changes to the configuration file.

1.  Add port 8080 as an "acl Safe_ports port 8080 # http"
2.  And follow Henrik's instructions and configured http_access to allow
access to the accelerated sites.

Once I did these 2 things, everything worked as expected.  Thanks for
your help and patience with this.

Jake

name=googleapp
> proxy-only