Search squid archive

Redirecting to different server based on URL pattern

I am running squid-2.5.12 stable and it is configured to pass every request on port 80 to some backend server without catching.  I was wondering if I could configure squid to pass all URLs going to /cgi-bin/ to some server and all other URLs to a different backend server?

Example:
www.proxybox.com/cgi-bin/somescript.pl -> www.backend1.com/cgi-bin/script.pl
www.proxybox.com/index.html -> www.backend2.com/index.html

Martin Jacobson (Jake)