Search squid archive

Re: apple software updates

Quoting Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

mån 2007-03-26 klockan 20:02 -0400 skrev
dhottinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Did anyone get the tcpdump that I sent?  It got kicked back from the
list.  I included Mr. Nordstrom in the email.

I got the dumps, but has not looked into them yet. Might take a few days
for me to get there.

If you want to look into the dumps yourself then start
ethereal/wireshark and load the traffic dump files there and start
navigating the packets comparing traffic between the two dumps. To aid
in this there is a very useful tool "Follow TCP stream" in the menu..

Regards
Henrik

Thanks,
No hurry. I started going through them today. Just wanted to make sure they came through. I appreciate any insight. Always good to have an expert opinion.

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator