Search squid archive

Suggestion for log file analysis?

I'm looking for suggestions about what to use for log file analysis.

We need something that can be used to drill down into the particular
pages a particular user was accessing during a given stretch of time.  A
web interface would be nice but is not a requirement.

Squidalyser looks like it's close.  I can't see how to specify a
date/time range for the query though.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation