Search squid archive

Re: show user Ip

heze54 wrote:
Hi,

I'm using 2.6 squid+sarg+awstats  under ubuntu edgy server.

When logs are displayed only is show the ip of the squid machine,then all the web traffic is from this machine no from users who are not displayed.

How can I configure squid to generate logs with the user's ip address?

best regards
heze54

Look into using the "follow_x_forwarded_for" and "log_uses_indirect_client" directives in squid.conf. More details are available in the squid.conf file itself.

Chris