Search squid archive

Squid pointing to another Squid

Hi people, I have a Squid with my own rules and next week I have to
connect my LAN to another network in order to get Internet access. This
network has its own Squid, so I want to maintain my Squid and connect it
to the new Squid, to adjust the block rules better.

How can I set up my independent Squid in order to point it to
192.168.1.1:3128 (IP/Port from the new top Squid) so users from my LAN
travel through both proxies ???

Thanks

alejandro.-