Search squid archive

Re: unable to configure with NTML

I´ve downloaded squid 3 and tried to confiure it with following line:

> ./configure --enable-auth=ntlm,basic --enable-external-acl-helpers=wbinfo_group

But after a while the configure stops and says: auth scheme ntml does not exist

I´m very confused, what is´t I´m missing??

\Henrik Gunnarsson

Henrik Gunnarsson skrev:

Hi

When I try to install a port of squid-2.6 on my FreeBSD 6.1 (Samba 3.0.21b, winbind working and the server a member of our AD), I get an error saying: Can´t cd to ntml after. This is after it says ntml done I´m trying to do a make befor Installing with the following line:

make SQUID_CONFIGURE_ARGS="--enable-auth=3D"ntlm,basic" --enable-external-acl-helpers="wbinfo_group""

The configuration halts when it can´t

And after this I´ll do the install! But when the configuration halts with errors it is´nt easy to get tit to work. The ntml folder exists and, root can access it. Have also tried to donwload the source code and confiure but I get the same result!

Any known problems?? Or tips on how I can get it to work!

Thanks in advance
Best Regaurds
\Henrik Gunnarsson

Henrik Gunnarsson Kungsmarksvägen 109 371 44 Karlskrona tel: 0455/826 89
mob: 070/560 58 89

http://www.galne.se