Search squid archive

Re: Loosing https sessions to www.voipcheap.co.uk

Paul Clayton wrote:
Hi,

Got a problem with squid and the website voipcheap.co.uk. When selecting "Buy Credits", and it opens an HTTPS session, the session is dropped immediately.

I have tried squid 2.5 stable 12 and squid 2.6 stable 2 with no luck. I messed around with persistent connections, but that does not seem to have made any difference. I cannot pick anything up in the logs which stands out.

Regards
Paul Clayton

Regards
Paul Clayton

I regularly access voipcheap.co.uk via my ISPs squid proxy with no problem. But I have the same problem as you through our own squid/2.5.STABLE10 at work. I may investigate further at some point.

--

Brian Gregory.
brian.gregory05@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Computer Room Volunteer.