Search squid archive

Does dansguardian modify TOS header?

Hello all,

I am using squid 2.5 stable with zero penalty patch
which markes cache hits with a custom value in TOS
header. I also have a custom tc class which redirects
cache hits to a custom class so that cache hits gets
maximum speed. However when I use dansguardian and
configure it
as a transparent proxy this shaping does not work. My
guess is that dansguardian somehow modifies TOS
headers. Can anyone help me fix this? Thanks.