Search squid archive

authentication

Hi, I have configure my squid with poxy_auth and all the computers
which use internet use this proxy (of course I need to enter login and
password), but I have a machine which is not possible to enter the
password. Any one knows how can I make an exception with one user. Is
it possible to avoid the squid authentication for one user or IP
address.