Search squid archive

How to fix the TCP_MISS 302 678 problem--Image can not be cached.

I have set up a Squid reverse proxy server for a web site named
http://www.dajiyuan.com
This site is ok both for IE and Netscape browsers. But when I reverse
proxy it, it pop up a message says "A license is required for all but
for personal use of this code. See terms of use of Dyn-web.com". After
I click OK, many image .gif files can not display. In the access_log,
it says TCP_MISS 302 678 .... First_UP_Parent.
I cannot understand why Squid did not cache this images since they can
be catched in regular browsers.

Thanks a lot!

Fulan Peng.