Search squid archive

Re: squid start -- squid already running !

Hello Pwasenda,

We expect that you are starting the already running process (squid). So
first properly stop the squid using the rc script. After stopping, you
can ensure with ps command for clean shutdown.

Thanks,
Visolve Squid Team
http://squid.visolve.com