Search squid archive

Quick Time File play

Hi

I am facing a strange problem and need some advice to overcome this.

While accessing the following URL
http://209.208.197.51/qtmedia/Media/TargetGuitarKidLarge.mov

connection is not getting established if and only if I set page scanning enabled, which internally sets
the icap server.

Icap server is waiting inside a loop while doing HTML preview.
However the network traffic shows that the connection messages are still not over.

If I set page scanning disabled, then the video is getting played without any issue.

Thanks in advance
Suman Mukherjee

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview