Search squid archive

AW: AW: AW: AW: Squid will ask a parent butnoparentconfigured

>fre 2006-04-14 klockan 10:14 +0200 skrev Christian Herzberg:
>> HI Henrik,
>>
>> Thats the surprise. Access.log says nothing, or better not very much.
>> In access.log you see only 1 entry for 100 entrys in cache.log.

>Well, you have enabled a bit of debugging enabled so cache.log is quite
verbose.

That´t true but we enabled it because of our problem with squid.

>> All requests you find in access.log will come up on the browser, but
>> all others not.

>Are you sure there is requests in cache.log which never is seen in
access.log? Note that the same >request may appear multiple times in
cache.log while Squid is trying to resolve the request, it only gets into
access.log when Squid gives up on it completely.

I guess yes. I don´t no what is going on. Suid is working fine until it stops
working. Only https is than doing well. But this is no surprise.

Thanks
Christian