  Vadim

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@xxxxxxx>

ons 2006-04-05 klockan 17:13 +0000 skrev Vadim Pushkin:

Also, I am able to ssh out using my proxy, and I wish not to.

Your access controls allows CONNECT to unwanted ports...

Note: The suggested default rules restricts CONNECT to only two well
known SSL ports for good reasons..

Regards
Henrik

Specifically, you've placed your http_access allow lines above the http_access deny lines. You might benefit from perusing the FAQ on access controls (http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-10.html).

In short, if you move your network specific http_access lines below the line that reads...

http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_Ports

... but above the line that reads...

http_access deny all

...you should be allowing just the access that you want. Also, you might want to get rid of the http_reply_access lines that you added to the default config.

Chris