Search squid archive

Dansguardian/Transparency Parent issue

All,

  I just can't seem to find a definitive answer on this.
I have squid 3.0 working in transparent mode itself happily.

So, I redirected the transparent settings to Dansguardian, which then
talks to squid.
But squid reveals:

"This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any
parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct
connections to origin servers, and All configured parent caches are
currently unreachable. "

I understand this happens with parent/child caches, but I don't
understand what I need to tweak to make this work.

 Thanks,

Jason