Search squid archive

Interception proxy: disable errors

Hello,

I am running a WCCP enabled interception proxy and want the users to be completely unaware that they are going through a proxy. I tried using the following directive, but when trying to get to a website that doesn't respond, I get a squid error on the client.
deny_info TCP_RESET all

How can I disable all errors presented to the client?

Thanks,
 Bryan Shoebottom