Search squid archive

Re: parent cache information

Thanks a lot for that. I can only specify proxy-only option on serverB right? Because I am not using cache_peer option on server A which isfacing the internet.If I use proxy-only option on Server B, then Server B just acts asproxy and it will cache only non-duplicate content. Are there anybenifits in using 1st tier and 2nd tier proxys. Please reply.