Search squid archive

RE: parent cache information

That's quite right.  Running a cache_dir on Server B would be senseless.  Guess that's what I get for posting without thinking...

Either use a cache_dir on both servers without the proxy-only option (with the hope that the two will cache SOME non-duplicate content), or use the proxy-only option and let the cache_dir on Server B sit unused (compile in the "null" storeio in the future).

Chris