Search squid archive

Re: Problem with .swf

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, sasa wrote:

Hi, I think the problem is in squid and blacklist:

/var/lib/squidguard/blacklists/porn/expressions

..if from this 'expressions' I remove the word 'movie' I view correctly the web site with swf file, but because if in squid.conf I specified:

Ah, you are using squidguard. Then ignore my previous comments ;-)

It is indeed very likely it is your Squidguard configuration which blocks your access.

I don't view in any case the swf file ?? ... the blacklist is loaded before acl 'goodsite' ??

squidguard is applied to every request, unless bypassed with redirector_access.

access controls for god/bad sites with squidguard is either done in the redirector_access directive, or the squidguard configuration.

Regards
Henrik